COVID Prevention Policy
I'm fully vaccinated, and would encourage you to be, as well. Let's face this health issue together, protect our health, and improve our lives.
To comply with Ontario health regulations, and to keep myself, and visitors to my gallery safe, I have created the following policy:
For Visitors to Long Point Art Studio
1. Self-screening, sanitizing, and masking: Visitors will self-screen when they arrive at my garage gallery. There will be a small table set up outside with a COVID questionnaire, hand sanitizer, and complimentary masks. If you are displaying any COVID symptoms, feel ill, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID, please visit another time. There is hand sanitizer - please clean your hands, then put on one of my disposable masks if you do not have one of your own on already. This is for my safety, yours, and that of any other visitors.
If you would prefer not to wear a mask, please visit my online store instead.
2. Social distancing: Visitors are asked to keep 2m (6'-10') away from other visitors, and the artist, except at point of sale.
3. Number of Visitors: A maximum number of visitors to the studio will be posted, according to the requirements of our local Health Unit and my comfort level. Please feel welcome to drive in if there are other cars in the driveway - you can always wait a few minutes if there are too many people. Again, this has not been an issue during past shows and open studios.
4. Safety Plan: My COVID safety plan will be posted.
4. Online sales, Studio Curbside Pickup: For local curbside pickup of purchases, the above policy will be in effect.
This policy will change over time, as the pandemic progresses and our Health Unit and the Province and Federal Government evolve their understanding of safe operating procedures for businesses. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email me at email@example.com.